How to Choose an Air Conditioner Repair Company in San Antonio
We encourage you to look beyond brand and even price and really evaluate what you are getting for your money. Here are a few things you may want to consider before you decide. A leading consumer group found that “finding a trustworthy contractor to install and service an air conditioning system matters the most.”
QUALITY WORK ON INSTALLATIONS
The one factor that will indicate how long your system will last, even more than the brand name, is proper installation. That means the contractor you choose is more important than even the brand you choose. After all, if the equipment is improperly installed, you won’t get the lasting, efficient, reliable and best-performing system possible. Tiger Services' technicians confidently offer peace of mind knowing that the installation was done right!
Important Questions to Ask Your Heating & Cooling Contractor:
- Are you licensed?
- Are your technicians sub-contractors or company employees?
- How are you rated with the Better Business Bureau?
- How are you rated with Angie’s List?
- Where are your headquarters located? (This should not be a PO box)
- Can I have three references in my area?
- What are your service hours?
- Do you work out of your house or an office?
- Do you run a background check on your employees?
- Do you specialize in residential units and service?
- Are you a Trane Comfort Specialist?
- Are you a member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America?
- How many technicians do you have?
- How long has your business been in business?
Rather than shopping by brand or price and making a “quick” decision, we hope you will shop for a top-quality job for the best value. Tiger also offers convenient financing with approved credit for any major repairs and equipment replacements to meet a variety of needs.
WHAT IS A TRANE COMFORT SPECIALIST?
As Trane Comfort Specialists, Tiger Services is in the top tier of service providers in the San Antonio area. The Trane certification acknowledges that we are in the highest standing of every area of our business, from customer service to technician training.
The Trane Comfort Specialist certification means the independent Trane dealer is of the highest standing and committed to being the best in every aspect of his or her business, from installation and service to customer satisfaction and employee training. Not every dealer qualifies as a Trane Comfort Specialist, but rather only those who meet Trane’s stringent standards and demonstrates a commitment to customer satisfaction and continuing education.
These dealers are committed to training to keep up to date with Trane’s latest technology, ensuring that you receive a system that is designed to achieve maximum efficiency, reliability and comfort.
Call Tiger Services to ask about our financing options with approved credit. We service San Antonio residents and the surrounding areas. Getting a new air conditioning system can be a difficult process. Let the AC experts at Tiger Services help you finance and install your new AC system.